Here are some codes that I thought are worth sharing. Feel free to contact me with any questions, modification requests or just mention that you’re using them.
All projects should be available on my GitHub – https://github.com/laszukdawid.
(Deep) Reinforcement Learning
- AI Traineree is a playground for AI creation and testing. Consists of the most popular DRL agents and allows playing with many different environments, including OpenAI gym.
- Empirical Mode Decomposition (EMD) most up-to-date version, with many optional configurations. [Python]
- (Matlab alike) Empirical Mode Decomposition (EMD) which gives exactly the same results as Flandrin et al. matlab version.[Python]
- Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition. Requires any EMD in same directory. [Python]
- Hilbert transform/spectrum function for 1D signal. [Python]
- Spectogram creates Fourier based spectrum. [Python]
- Wigner-Ville distribution for discrete signal. [Python]
- Wigner-Ville distribution based on Fourier transformation. [Python]
- PSO is a Particle Swarm Optimisation method [Python].
- Bayes-Kuramoto is Bayesian inference based optimisation for dynamic phases such as Kuramoto system [Python].
- Kuramoto is a model describing a set of interacting oscillators.