My curriculum vitae.
Do not hesitate to contact me for collaboration or any questions.
Use gmail (laszukdawid@…) or look for Dawid Laszuk on any LinkedIn/ResearchGate social media.
Geeky about data. Science gives me thrill for a living. Programming relaxes me. Accomplishments through DIY. Entertained with philosophy.
Just left academia with PhD in Cybernetics (soon to be official) and MSc/BSc in Physics. Currently a full-time Software Developer for multi-face eCommerce giant.
Things that make my day:
Learning, algorithms, data processing, mathematics, cultures, jokes.
Hit me with anything that involves data manipulation. Sources are not essential, but my main expertise is in biophysical signals, e.g. EEG and ECG.
I would like to get my hands on augmentation and integration organic matter with electronic components. Neuro-toys, prosthetic, cyborgs… let’s try anything!
- Brain-Computer Interface – Presenting recent developments in BCIs and helping students to create their own BCI for Emotiv Epoc device. A course dedicated to graduate (master level) students.
- CUDA programming on GPU – Usage of GPU and programming them with CUDA language. A course dedicated to graduate (master level) students.
- Python programming – Algorithmic thinking and basic programming skills in Python as the main language. A course dedicated to future A-level preparing teachers.
- EEG laboratory – Laboratory demonstrating different techniques of analysing EEG signals. During my MSc studies, I was teaching assistant in course for undergraduate students.
- Laboratory demonstrator – every week few hours of demonstrating various laboratories on signal processing, computer’s structure and basic electronics. Undergraduate level.