Young academic converted to privately pursuit scientific journey. Soon a PhD, currently MSc/BSc in Physics. My name is in the URL.
These are the things I like:
Do not hesitate to contact me for collaboration or any questions.
My email is on gmail (laszukdawid@…) or find my on any FB/LinkedIn/ResearchGate social media.
Hit me with anything that involves data manipulation. Sources are not essential, but my main expertise is in biophysical signals, e.g. EEG or ECG.
I would like to get my hands on augmentation and integration organic matter with electronic components. Neuro-toys, prosthetic, cyborgs… let’s try anything!
- Brain Computer Interface – Presenting recent developments in BCIs and helping students to create their own BCI for Emotiv Epoc device. Course dedicated to graduate (master level) students.
- CUDA programming on GPU – Usage of GPU and programming them with CUDA language. Course dedicated to graduate (master level) students.
- Python programming – Algorithmic thinking and basic programming skills in Python as main language. Course dedicated for future A-level preparing teachers.
- EEG laboratory – Laboratory demonstrating different techniques of analysing EEG signals. During my MSc studies I was teaching assistant in course for undergraduate students.
- Laboratory demonstrator – every week few hours of demonstrating various laboratories on signal processing, computer’s structure and basic electronics. Undergraduate level.